Door Access System Installation
Door Access System is built on flexible, open technology to provide management, real-time monitoring, and control of your access control system-all from a browser, with no additional software to install. The system works for building, office, factory, premises, and equipment to protect and prevent unauthorized access.
- 1 unit x RFID keypad
- 1 unit x Em lock Magnet Bar
- 1 unit x Power adaptor
- 10 unit x proximity card
- 1 unit x push button
* Picture shown is for illustration purpose only.
Access Control System provides control of entry (or exit) through nominated doors/location via a control panel and some form of electric locking facility. It prevents and stops any unauthorized person from entering your office/premises.
The access control panel can work with various types of verification such as Card (various format), fingerprint and face recognition, and can be designed to link to the various type of mechanizing facilities such as Turnstile, flap barrier, Boom Gate, and motorized auto door system.
The system works for building, office, factory, premises, and equipment to protect and prevent unauthorized access. The system provides management software to manage, generate reports, and monitor the status of access control. It can be integrated with IP based CCTV System, guard tour system, license plate access control, or automation control system.
Door Access Control System is built on flexible, open technology to provide management, real-time monitoring, and control of your access control system-all from a browser, with no additional software to install.
Call POSMarket today at 1 800 87 7061 to find out more about Door Access Control System
DOOR ACCESS FEATURES
- Over-current & over-voltage protection and reversal protection for the power supply and all input/output terminals.
- Supports Push protocol.
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication.
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators.
- Can be integrated with 3rd party systems CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm, and Elevator Control systems.
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull-down menus. No special scripts required.
- Management software allows an indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.
DOOR ACCESS SPECIFICATIONS
- Number of Doors Controlled: 1 Door
- Number of Readers Supported: 2
- Types of Readers Supported: 26-bit Wiegand, others upon request
- Number of Inputs: 2 (Exit Device and Door Status)
- Number of Outputs: 2 (1-From C Relay for Lock and 1-Form C Relay for Aux Output)
- Log Events Capacity: 100,000
- Weight: 7.4lbs (3.35kg)
- Communication: TCP/IP and RS-485
- Enclosure: Powder Coated Aluminium
- Mounting: Wall Mount
- Recommended Power Supply: 12V DC, 1.5A
- Cardholders Capacity: 30,000